Tuesday 20 May 2014

Nigerian born Jamilu Collins making waves


Nigeria born Jamilu Collins is making waves in Croatia his team HNK Rijeks first division the former abuja college of football academy player has refuse offer from the Croatia FA, according to the leftfooter he want to play for his fatherland Nigeria
The Croatia FA want me to play for their national team but I refuse.
I have all it take to play for National under 20 of my country Nigeria i am begging coach Manu Garba to give me a chance in his team and am ready to prove my worth, the kaduna born player has been scoring goals from the leftfull back for his team.
I love my country Nigeria and I did not want to play for other country, the 18 years old defender is one of the produce from the Abuja football college and is only one season in Croatia am on loan to Pomorac Kostoena.

No comments:

Post a Comment