Tuesday 20 May 2014

"Thank u Chelsea FC for making my 8 years there a pleasure to work

 "Thank u Chelsea FC 



Ashley Cole's career at Chelsea appears to be over after he announced that he expects to leave the club this summer after eight years and removed the statement that he is a "Chelsea and England left-back" from his Twitter biography.
The left-back's contract expires next month and although Chelsea's manager, José Mourinho, has said he recommended that Cole be offered an extension, the player is preparing to move.
He tweeted: "I am weighing up my options for playing next season with my agent and sadly it does not look like chelsea will be one of them."
It was not immediately clear whether that was because Chelsea have chosen not to give him a fresh deal or whether any terms on offer from the club do not match his requirements.
He added: "Thank u Chelsea FC for making my 8 years there a pleasure to work all the staff and players, we've been through a lot, good and bad. And of course the fans, how do I start, I can only say thank u for giving the boys confidence to win some amazing trophies … And now I'll be looking for another journey in my life hope it can be like my others full of fun and of course WIN something."

No comments:

Post a Comment